- YA Book: wHite yoUng girl!!!1!
- YA Book: sHe is difFERenT!!!!!1!!@
- YA Book: speciAL pOWer!!!-!!
- YA Book: cute boY love HeR!!!
- YA Book: bUTttttt
- Ya Book: anOTher boy alsO??? love heR?!?!??!!!
- Ya Book: HOw will sHe cHOOse!!?!?!?!?1!! aNd save wORld?????!?!!
buffy + making fun of angel’s deadness
THANK YOU, GOODREADS
"The only broom I’ve ever had was kept in a closet beside a mop."
Where television is fantastic and is way ahead of film, is it doesn’t feel the need to polarize women so much. Male writers, and I say this with all love and respect, often want to make a woman either the angel or the whore, make her the witch or put her on a pedestal. They’re not mutually exclusive. You don’t have to be practical and politically savvy and not be a good person. You can be a good human being and just be shrewd. We are as complex and contradictory as the men. - Natalie Dormer
dew u wernna baild a snewmon
occupation: inappropriate friend who makes sexual jokes despite being a fucking virgin